Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2008/01/22 23:30:19 UTC

stdcxx move to TLP complete

FYI: with the change to the Wiki notification email address
a few minutes ago the stdcxx move out of Incubator and to
a TLP is now complete. I have closed the infrastructure
request (INFRA-1421) below.

If someone notices something that still needs to be done that
we can't handle ourselves (due to insufficient permissions)
please go ahead and either reopen the issue or file a whole
new INFRA ticket.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1421

Martin

Re: stdcxx move to TLP complete

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Eric Lemings wrote:

> [...]

Yes. Any stdcxx committer can do that :)

It's all here:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/site/

Posted by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com>.

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Eric Lemings wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I've noticed it too. The Incubator page also needs to be
updated to remove stdcxx. Someone needs to update both, and
it's probably going to be us. I'm not familiar with the process
of updating the top level Apache site yet so I have some reading
to do first. But if you want to take care of it before I do that
would be great. As a committer you should have the permissions
to do it. Otherwise (if we can do it ourselves but don't have
the time to do it right now) I suggest adding a subtask to
STDCXX-701 as a reminder. And if we can't do it ourselves (e.g.,
due to insufficient permissions) we should open an INFRA request
to have someone with the appropriate permissions do it for us.

Martin

Posted by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com>.