Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by vasu shah <va...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/18 18:37:06 UTC

Error using Luke

Hi,

  I am getting this error when accessing my index with Luke.

  No sub-file with id _1.f0 found

  Does any one have idea about this??

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Thanks,
  -Vasu

---------------------------------

Re: Error using Luke

Posted by Volodymyr Bychkoviak <vb...@i-hypergrid.com>.
You can get Lucene 1.9.1 and make Luke use this version. (you need
luke.jar not luke-all.jar)
version 1.9.1 contains API which is removed in 2.0 version of Lucene (as
deprecated) and should still be able to read indexes created by Lucene
2.0 (correct me if I'm wrong)

and then run Luke with command line like this:

java -classpath luke.jar;lucene-1.9.1.jar org.getopt.luke.Luke

--
regards,
Volodymyr Bychkoviak

Re: Error using Luke

Posted by vasu shah <va...@yahoo.com>.

vasu shah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting this error when accessing my index with Luke.
>
> No sub-file with id _1.f0 found
>
> Does any one have idea about this??
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,