Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carole Christopher <ca...@comcast.net> on 2019/06/09 18:07:40 UTC

Retrieving a doc from old account

I used to use Open Office all the time. But when we got a new computer,
missed getting that set up on replacement computer.

I have installed 4.16 on this computer now, but cannot see where I can log
into old account.

Perhaps I did something wrong when setting it up? Can u help?

Re: Retrieving a doc from old account

Posted by "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <ro...@mcgill.ca>.
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019, Robert Funnell wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Jun 2019, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
>
>>  On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 14:07:40 -0400
>>  Carole Christopher <ca...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> >  I used to use Open Office all the time. But when we got a new computer,
>> >  missed getting that set up on replacement computer.
>> >
>> >  I have installed 4.16 on this computer now, but cannot see where I can
>> >  log
>> >  into old account.
>> >
>> >  Perhaps I did something wrong when setting it up? Can u help?
>>
>>  The document does not live on a cloud account.  It is on the old computer;
>>  transfer it from there to a USB key and bring that to the new computer.
>>  Be careful to observe the operating system USB removal protocols.
>>
>>  Comcast has bounced the copy of the above email from my ISP to the OP;
>>  would some other list user please copy it to her?
>
> This is a copy of Rory's response to Carole.
>
> - Robert

My message to the OP also bounced, with the message 'The Domain Name
System (DNS) reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.'

- Robert

Re: Retrieving a doc from old account

Posted by "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <ro...@mcgill.ca>.

Posted by "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <ro...@mcgill.ca>.
Here, for the list, is Carole's reply to me.
The thanks should go to Rory.

- Robert

Posted by "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <ro...@mcgill.ca>.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.