Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/27 04:44:47 UTC

Claim your unassigned JIRAs targeted for 2.0

There are some 19 JIRAs in the 2.0 bucket (out of the present 57) that
are unassigned. If you think they should really really go into 2.0,
please find an owner for it.

On Monday, 07/30 at 10 AM EST, I shall move the unassigned JIRAs to
the 2.0.x bucket.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Claim your unassigned JIRAs targeted for 2.0

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
The following unassigned JIRAs have now been moved to the 2.0.x bucket.

GERONIMO-3363 <http://https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3363>
 ArrayList
thread safe problem in OpenJPA  YunFeng Ma  30/Jul/07

GERONIMO-1829 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1829>  Service
Plans should allow GBean references by interface (vs. by name)  Aaron Mulder
12/Apr/06

GERONIMO-2128 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2128>  Allow
user to specify the Isolation Level for a CMP bean's SQL access  Matt
Hogstrom 16/Jun/06

GERONIMO-1807 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1807>  Remove
uses of ObjectName from core server  Dain Sundstrom  06/Apr/06

GERONIMO-3270 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3270>  Avoid
CMP foreign key violations  Kevan  28/Jun/07

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
In a related issue, I think these issues assigned to 2.0 and having
people are actually all done and should be closed:
GERONIMO-1686 Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 api jars for JavaEE 5 work
GERONIMO-1638 Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store
GERONIMO-3206 Create and include a new patched version of Tomcat
GERONIMO-2700  	 JSR-88 1.2 Tasklist (JEE5 Deployment)
GERONIMO-3040  	Implement process to ensure all annotations are
discovered and processed
GERONIMO-1807  	 Remove uses of ObjectName from core server (well
this one doesn't have anyone attached)

thanks
david jencks