Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Tyler Zale <ty...@jjpeople.com> on 2008/07/29 08:44:46 UTC

Tiger breaking my build

Hi,

I am having a problem with shale-tiger-1.0.5.

Tiger is breaking my build because it is throwing a Digester error (no
grammar found).
This is happening because I tried to add RichFaces to my project and the
faces-config.xml in the richfaces jars does not conform to Tiger's dtds.

I came up with a kludgish solution which consists of a combination of
altering the Tiger dtd and the faces-config.xml. But this solution bugs me.

I also tried using a context param (as I found listed in a jira entry:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-301):

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.shale.tiger.SCAN_PACKAGES</param-name>
        <param-value>com.x.y.z,shale-tiger-1.0.5.jar</param-value>
    </context-param>

but this had a net effect of zero.

Is there an easy way to stop shale-tiger from trying to read all the
jars in my lib and breaking?

Thanks,
TZ