Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marc <Ma...@free.fr> on 2017/10/09 06:14:58 UTC

reference-orientation in inline:container

Hi,
I want to produce a book like a photos album, so I have to turn some
photos and write a legend at the bootom of each photo.
I try to use the inline-container with the reference-orientation but it
doesn't change anything and the image is always the same.

Does FOP has a limitation about it?

after that I try to use the block-container in a table, for the 180 and
0 all is all-right but for 90 and 270 values for the
reference-orientation, the image is out of the cell.

Does anyone have this kind of problem before me?

Thank's for answer

Marc

Re: reference-orientation in inline:container

Posted by Marc <Ma...@free.fr>.
Thank you very much for the answer about the cell and block-container I
didn't think about that. I will try because I know the sizes.
Marc

Posted by Bob Stayton <bo...@sagehill.net>.