Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shigeki Kobayashi <sh...@g.softbank.co.jp> on 2013/07/19 05:01:23 UTC

[Windows Shares Connector]A job hangs while processing a directory

Hi guys.

I use MCF1.1 running on MySQL 5.5 indexing files on a Windows server into
Solr4.3.1.

After running MCF for a while a job got stuck with 1 "Active" process
remained. The job never get finished.

I checked Document Status to see what "Documets currently in progress" and
then there was one Identification shown which was a directory with
"Processed" as State and "Processing" as Status.
The job never gave errors and the job status was remained "Running"

I have no idea what causes this. Right now I just exclude this directroy
from crawling.

I tried MCF1.2 and the same thing happened.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Shigeki