Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by List Man <li...@bluejeantime.com> on 2012/02/23 18:07:16 UTC

Automatic tagging

Is there a way to tag a project based on some requirements?  I am trying to script it and I am coming up empty.  I am tired of manually tagging for each production deployment.  My research did not help enough.

TIA,

LS/

Re: Automatic tagging

Posted by Geoff Hoffman <gh...@cardinalpath.com>.
Tagging is simply an svn copy operation. svn copy is scriptable.
Does that help at all?

--

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the