Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by aidy lewis <ai...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/03 17:00:46 UTC

OT: connection time out on a alternative enviroment

Hi,

I am able to run Jmeter scripts in a test environment, but not UAT.

I can view the Apps in the browser, there is no firewall, but the same
script with a different URL gives a connection time-out.

I know this is not directly related to JMeter but what kind of things
should I be looking at to resolve this issue.

Aidy

Re: OT: connection time out on a alternative enviroment

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 03/07/2008, aidy lewis <ai...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am able to run Jmeter scripts in a test environment, but not UAT.

UAT?

>  I can view the Apps in the browser, there is no firewall, but the same
>  script with a different URL gives a connection time-out.
>
>  I know this is not directly related to JMeter but what kind of things
>  should I be looking at to resolve this issue.

Maybe the browser is using a proxy.