Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/02/26 14:31:04 UTC

Move Integration Tests (*IT) to verify phase

Hi all,

I just noticed that the regular `mvn clean install` fails during the test phase due to IT’s (as stated in the README).
We usually move all ITs to the verify phase (also mvn clean test is a bit faster then).
And we usually have a separate switch to skip ITs.

What do you think?

Best
Julian

Re: Move Integration Tests (*IT) to verify phase

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I can not recur the issue now... If you recur the problem, please post the
detailed error message to mail list or jira. We will try to fix it :D

Best,

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东