Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gilson do N. D'Elrei" <gi...@uol.com.br> on 2001/05/29 02:51:40 UTC

tomcat locale error message

Hello all,
I have to received this error when i try to run tomcat, it's strange cos coincidentally my installation was ok and it has occurred after i install  jdk1.3.1. I tried to reinstall jdk1.3.0_02 and even tomcat, but i didn't get success.
I verified tomcat archive messages, not all of course... but, the major messages about it didn't get sucess return too.
Thanks for any help.