Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 15:17:01 UTC

New Jackrabbit committer: Davide Giannella

Hi,

Please welcome Davide Giannella as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Davide committership based on his contributions and continuing
work to Oak. He accepted the offer and has just made his first commit.

Welcome to the team, Davide!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Jackrabbit committer: Davide Giannella

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Davide!

Tommaso

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
Welcome! Nice to see you landing at Apache after we first met at a customer in the UK a couple years ago :)

Cheers,
Alex

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Davide !!