Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Asai <as...@globalchangemusic.org> on 2014/07/11 22:22:44 UTC

Submitting to RBL

Greetings,

I've been looking for ways to submit spams to some RBL, but URIBL seems
to not be accepting any submissions at this time.  Are there any others
that anyone could recommend that I could submit to?  Some of the spam
that's getting through the filters is just the same thing over and over
again, and has a very low spam score, but it's still spam.  Although I'm
training SA via sa-learn, it's still getting through.

Any insights appreciated.
Thanks!

--
--Asai