Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daham Vitarana <da...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/11/12 20:12:10 UTC

Eclipse and Struts Problem!!

Hi,

I am having trouble configuring eclipse 3.0 to use Struts. I saw that there had been an excellent tutorial on how to do this on struts web site, but when I tried to access it, it is no longer there.

Can anyone help me with this please. I am using Tomcat as the servlet container.

Thanks

---------------------------------

Re: Eclipse and Struts Problem!!

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/12/05, Daham Vitarana <da...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble configuring eclipse 3.0 to use Struts. I saw that there had been an excellent tutorial on how to do this on struts web site, but when I tried to access it, it is no longer there.

It would help to know the URL you were trying to access-- things have
moved around recently.

Maybe this is what you're looking for?
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-core/faqs/eclipse.html

AW: Eclipse and Struts Problem!!

Posted by "R. Markham" <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hallo,

you should define the directory webapps of your tomcat installation as your
workspace. Copy the the blank_apps of the strut directory to the webapps
directory. Change the name of the blank_app to the app. Name. restart tomcat
and restart eclipse and define a new project with the name you used for
blank_apps

Hope this will help

Richard