Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raymond Xie <xi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 03:39:00 UTC

Multi threading indexing

Hello,

I have a huge amount of data (TB level) to be indexed, I am wondering if
anyone can share your idea/code to do the multithreading indexing?

*Sincerely yours,*

*Raymond*

Re: Multi threading indexing

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Can try to leverage Spark to index. Or Kafka Connect with SolR.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.singh@anant.us

Anant Corporation