Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kodjo Afriyie - iSite Eng <ko...@bbc.co.uk> on 2019/07/23 14:44:09 UTC

Problems accessing javascript:

Hi:

Below is the output of pdf document after parsing using parse-pdf.

I have tried all the possible ways but i can not remove the javascript element:

PDF Comment '%PDF-1.5\n'

PDF Comment '%öäüß\n'

obj 1 0
 Type: /Catalog
 Referencing: 2 0 R, 3 0 R, 4 0 R, 5 0 R

  <<
    /Type /Catalog
    /Outlines 2 0 R
    /Pages 3 0 R
    /Names 4 0 R
    /AA 5 0 R

obj 6 0
 Type:
 Referencing:

  <<

obj 2 0
 Type: /Outlines
 Referencing:

  <<
    /Type /Outlines
    /Count 0

obj 3 0
 Type: /Pages
 Referencing: 7 0 R

  <<
    /Type /Pages
    /Kids [7 0 R]
    /Count 1

obj 4 0
 Type:
 Referencing:

  <<

obj 5 0
 Type:
 Referencing:

  <<

obj 7 0
 Type: /Page
 Referencing: 3 0 R, 8 0 R

  <<
    /Type /Page
    /Parent 3 0 R
    /MediaBox [184 105 295 275]
    /AA
      <<
        /O
          <<
            /JS 8 0 R
            /S /JavaScript

obj 8 0
 Type:
 Referencing:
 Contains stream

  <<
    /Length 22707
    /Filter [/ASCIIHexDecode]

xref

trailer
  <<
    /Size 9
    /Root 1 0 R
    /Info 6 0 R
    /ID [<A907B1FADCDEB716192423CEBAF39A77><A907B1FADCDEB716192423CEBAF39A77>]

startxref 23176

PDF Comment '%%EOF\n'

Thanks,
Kodjo

Re: Problems accessing javascript:

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
So first you wanted to remove the Javascript, now you want to add some?

Where do you want to add it? In a field, when opening the PDF, on an
annotation?

There are several examples in the examples subproject in the source code
download
- FieldTriggers.java
- UpdateFieldOnDocumentOpen.java
- AddJavascript.java