Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/05 17:21:03 UTC

stopping jetty

Is there a task to stop jetty? ie like the jetty:run.  Currently I am
killing the process.

Tried jetty:stop but get the error:

The parameters 'stopPort', 'stopKey' for goal
org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:stop are missing or invalid.

I have tried adding the stopPort/stopKey parameters to the jetty:run but
without success.

Cheers Greg

Re: stopping jetty

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks.   I have already spent time on this, so its not worth spending
any more.  I will kill the task until I find another solution, somewhere
down the line.....

Cheers Greg

Re: stopping jetty

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.