Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by charlesvgoff <ch...@conagrafoods.com> on 2008/04/23 18:20:34 UTC

Stringe Axis2 Error

I'm posting this on a number of site including the ASP.NET forum.  I've got
an Axix2 client running in Tomcat 5.0 on Solaris.  The client is calling a
C# ASP.NET web service running on, obviously, Windows Server 2003.  This is
working on the development server but when moved to QA it fails.  No one has
been able to find anything different from a code or machine configuration
angle but I keep getting the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Server was unable to process request. -->
Keyword not supported: 'asm-108;persist security info'.
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated...

Re: Stringe Axis2 Error

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
So do you think this is a bug in Axis2 ?
is there a way to look at the message going out , I mean can you send
the request via the TCP monitor and see whats Axis2 sending.

Thank you!
Deepal