Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Caesar Samsi <ca...@mac.com> on 2015/07/22 02:10:02 UTC

hadoop-hdfs-fuse missing?

Hi,

I'm trying to install hadoop-hdfs-fuse package on a Ubuntu machine.

I've added the cloudera repository deb [arch=amd64]
http://archive.cloudera.com/cm5/ubuntu/trusty/amd64/cm trusty-cm5 contrib

Also done sudo apt-get update

When I do sudo apt-get install hadoop-hdfs-fuse I get an "Unable to locate
package" error.

Did I use the right repository? If not, what is the correct one?

Thank you, Caesar.

Re: hadoop-hdfs-fuse missing?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Caesar,

Since this is a question specific to a vendor's distribution and how to consume their packaging, I recommend taking the question to the vendor's own forums.  Questions about how to use fuse-dfs or build it from Apache source definitely would be a good fit for this list though.

Thank you!

--Chris Nauroth

Re: hadoop-hdfs-fuse missing?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.