Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/04/19 23:04:20 UTC

Airavata Website & Logo Redesign

Hi Sally,

Motivated by the new ASF logo refresh, we now have a new website and logo for Apache Airavata - http://airavata.apache.org <http://airavata.apache.org/>. We still have work to do to add ASF logos, adding TM, press kit and so forth with the new designs. We kind of pulled the trigger to launch it so we can motivate ourselves to fix the non working links and add more text quickly.

Do you have a suggestion on how we can publicize the new identity? A blog post, PR? We need to hold on a bit while so we get through all the loose ends, but just a heads-up.

Suresh

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847>
[2] - http://airavata.apache.org/logo.html <http://airavata.apache.org/logo.html>