Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 11:36:15 UTC

[M2] Mirror

Hi,

I would like to create a miror of the maven2 central repository.

In the Better Build with Maven book, we have :
   * Use rsync to take a copy of the central repository and regularly update
it

But I don't know how to do it : which remote host can I use with which
protocol (ftp ?).
Could you please, given me the rsync command to use ?

Thanks,

Rémy

Re: [M2] Mirror

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <t....@gmail.com>.
Or as an alternative, you can look for Proximity:
http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org/

~t~

Re: [M2] Mirror

Posted by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com>.