Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2005/04/08 00:13:57 UTC

Opening html in a different web browser

Hi,

I am trying to open a html page in a different web browser. I am not
sure how to do it. Can anyone please suggest?

Here is the sitemap I am using to generate the html page. How can I tell
the sitemap to launch the output in a differnt web browser?

 <map:match pattern="help">
    	 <map:generate type="html" src="resources/help.html"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

Thanks,
Anna.

RE: Opening html in a different web browser

Posted by Adam Ratcliffe <ad...@prema.co.nz>.
Hi Anna

By different web browser do you mean a new web browser window?

You would need to do that on the client using some javascript:

window.open("myCocoonURL", "windowTitle", "width=400, height=300,
resizable=yes");
Cheers
Adam