Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ro...@t-systems.com on 2019/12/12 13:29:20 UTC

joining

Hi everyone,
I'd like to participate in this  project!

Best regards,

T-Systems RUS
Point of Production
Roman Koriakov
Software Developer
Kirova 11, Voronezh, Russia
Tel: + 7 473 200 15 30
E-mail: Roman.Koriakov@t-systems.com<ma...@t-systems.com>
http://www.t-systems.com<http://www.t-systems.ru/>

Re: joining

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello again!

I have added you to Contributors, you may now assign tickets to yourself.

Please read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: joining

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ro...@t-systems.com.

Re: joining

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: joining

Posted by Prashant Rahulkar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Denis,
We are planning to migrate to Apache Ignite, we have created POC for our
system with Ignite and working well so want to contribute in development.

Thanks,
Prashant Rahulkar.

--
~ Rahul