Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gf80 <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/11 23:21:05 UTC

RE: SolrCloud with large synonym files

Hi all,

I have the same exception

org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode =
ConnectionLoss for /configs/myconf/synonyms.txt

synonyms.txt is greater than 1,5Mb

I have tried to set jute.maxbuffer specifying -Djute.maxbuffer=1024M at the
solrcloud startup but I'm not able to figure out the problem.
Please let me know your suggestions/solutions.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Giuseppe

Re: SolrCloud with large synonym files

Posted by gf80 <gi...@hotmail.com>.
Tx a lot Jack tomorrow I split synonyms file. Anyway, do you know how can I set jute.maxbuffer?
--giuseppe
Inviato da iPhone