Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2017/11/12 01:26:51 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,

The new release is here! This release resolves 23 JIRAs, primarily bug
fixes and resolves several security related issues.

The release distribution is temporarily available here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4j3n8z1c0ssbn0v/AACOs0pyLdQQW2HQ0JI52ToWa?dl=0

The release artifacts are staged in nexus:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1011
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1011>*

and we have a tag at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.
git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.4>
5

Please give it a spin and cast your vote. This vote will be open for
the next 72 hours per the release policy, which is:
- the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
 - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
 - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or failing
that
 - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is
a majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.
Bug

   - [JUDDI-904 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-904>] -
   intermittent test failures
   - [JUDDI-943 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-943>] -
   WebHelper class: Client name not set in servletContext after getUDDIClient
   is called
   - [JUDDI-948 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-948>] -
   API_070_FindEntityTest is not passing anymore
   - [JUDDI-957 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-957>] -
   Integration test not passing.
   org.apache.juddi.v3.tck.UDDI_070_FindEntityIntegrationTest:findSignedEntities()
   - [JUDDI-960 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-960>] - TCK
   tests not passing (windows 7, java 1.8)
   - [JUDDI-970 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-970>] - Code
   smell that ignores InvalidValueException
   - [JUDDI-975 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-975>] - mvn
   site is broken
   - [JUDDI-977 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-977>] - reduce
   findbugs warnings
   - [JUDDI-978 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-978>] - Build
   instability with Replication tests
   - [JUDDI-983 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-983>] - Unable
   to compile under centos, openjdk8, sun.security.provider.certpath.OCSP api
   mismatch
   - [JUDDI-984 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-984>] -
   Hibernate profile fails to deploy due to extraneous class in the orm xml
   file
   - [JUDDI-985 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-985>] -
   Replication change record delete fails with hibernate
   - [JUDDI-987 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-987>] - TBD

Improvement

   - [JUDDI-955 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-955>] - Pom
   maintenance
   - [JUDDI-974 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-974>] - Add
   findbugs to the site reporting tasks
   - [JUDDI-979 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-979>] - Add
   maven enforcer rules
   - [JUDDI-980 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-980>] - Update
   juddi's parent pom to the latest apache pom
   - [JUDDI-981 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-981>] - Force
   all tests to run in a random order
   - [JUDDI-986 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-986>] - Update
   hibernate dependencies

Task

   - [JUDDI-971 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-971>] - Update
   embedded tomcat to a more recent version
   - [JUDDI-973 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-973>] - Code
   clean up juddi-client-cli
   - [JUDDI-976 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-976>] - Add
   jacoco test results to mvn site
   - [JUDDI-982 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-982>] -
   Removing the juddi-client-plugins module

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
Thanks guys. I'll fix the line endings (stupid windows) and fix the release

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex, I don’t think you only count business days. Let me take a look tonight! Thx for keeping pushing the project forward!

—Kurt

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
OK, we'll mark the vote as passed, processing the release now

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Anil Saldanha <an...@yahoo.com>.
+1 from me

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ok we'll close the vote for now to fix the line endings issue and reopen a
new one shortly

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.5