Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by skeet <sk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 06:40:51 UTC

Network Test Timeouts

I am running spamassassin 3.1.4 on Fedora Core 5. My DNSBL tests, pyzor and
SPF all seem to time out far too often. However, URIBL seems to be working
just fine. I am running Net::DNS .58. Occassionally some of the DNS tests
will not time out, but the results (if any) do not score (when using spamd
anway). This also appears to be the case with pyzor. I see no errors of note
when running spamd -D. Everything else (rules, URIBL, Fuzzy OCR seems to be
working fine). Anyone have any input? I am a relative newbie to Fedora and
am ripping my hair out.Thank You
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.