Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/11 09:49:38 UTC

Ace-Obr not using the latest repoindex version

Hi all,

I'm using the latest ace from the trunk, and I have an issue with ace-obr,
which is currently using an version of repo index
(org.osgi.impl.bundle.repoindex.lib-0.0.4.jar).

I would like to know if it's possible to update the cnf/localrepo in order
to use the latest stable version of repoindex (which is currently
org.osgi.impl.bundle.repoindex.lib-3.2.0.jar if I'm correct) ?

Indeed, I have some resolve errors under bndtools when using ace-obr and
the old repoindex, which seems to generate invalid requirements in the obr
index when you have some bundles with some DS components (I have a mix of
DM/DS components in my applications).

thanks;

cheers
/Pierre

[1] https://github.com/bndtools/bndtools/issues/739
[2] https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/issues/396

Re: Ace-Obr not using the latest repoindex version

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bram,

I did not know that; thanks for the information.
So, is it planned to apply the patch to the latest repoindex (no rush for
me) ?

best regards;
/Pierre

Posted by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com>.