Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by David Borja <ad...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/29 21:00:13 UTC

camel k soap web services client sample

Hi devs!

Is it possible to consume a SOAP WebService using Camel-K ? Do you have
some examples? i don't find any reference of this feature.

Thanks!

Re: camel k soap web services client sample

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hello there.
Camel Quarkus seems to support SOAP dataformat [1]. You should be able to
use this component in your Camel K Integrations. Unfortunately I cannot see
any example available in our repository [2]. Feel free to contribute if you
manage to get something in place!

Regards,
Pasquale.

[1]