Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yusup Ashrap <ap...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 08:51:54 UTC

Migrate Hadoop, HBase , Zookeeper to CDH version

Hi all ,
 aside from puppet manifests , what should I change if I want to migrate hdfs, hbase ,zookeeper to CDH version?

--
Best Regards
Yusup Ashrap

Re: Migrate Hadoop, HBase , Zookeeper to CDH version

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Yusup,
 You might have to change the repo information in the stack definition
for ambari-server in /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks.

thanks
mahadev