Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au> on 2005/06/24 02:45:23 UTC

Re: Big mess. Select node, replace it, get error on the event listene r.

Hi Filipe.

Filipe Marinho:
> The element i replace is a text element. If i select the text of the element
> i am going to replace and then replace it for other text element the new
> text keeps selected. My problem is that when i click on that text (with some
> text selected) i have the error:

Yep that looks like a bug in the text selection code.  I've made a patch
that fixes the problem, but Batik's CVS has just been migrated to
Subversion, so I'll put it into SVN when I figure out how Subversion
works. :-)

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au

Re: Big mess. Select node, replace it, get error on the event listene r.

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
Cameron McCormack:
> Yep that looks like a bug in the text selection code.  I've made a patch
> that fixes the problem, but Batik's CVS has just been migrated to
> Subversion, so I'll put it into SVN when I figure out how Subversion
> works. :-)

Fix is now in SVN.