Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Martin Kisimov <Ma...@discovery.co.za> on 2002/11/25 08:35:32 UTC

RE: Jar file containing new portlets that enhance IFrame and webr ewriting capabilities

thank you this sounds like the way to go, I just simply wanted to enquire,
do I follow the same methodology if I want to use the WebBrowserPortlet?

Thanks again

Posted by Glen Carl <ca...@csc-monterey.com>.
The WebBrowserPortlet is another version of the Jetspeed Web Page
Portlet, and does not have the style sheet support. You would apply the
style as you would the other Jetspeed portlets.
Glen