Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2012/11/29 09:43:42 UTC

Migration to GIT (How the Maven Guys did it)

Hi,

I was following the Issue for migrating the maven project to GIT and this is now resolved. I think it should demonstrate how this is done ... Unfortunately I replied to one of the JIRA mails in the maven dev-list so my stupid mail got added as a comment which I couldn't remove :-( ... https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5390
In the issue they are adressing several problems they were having with the CI-Builds and how they resolved them. I think this should be a good starting point to see who to ask for details regarding the Flex GIT migration.

Chris