Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Cory Johns <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 17:49:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Re: ASF Incubator Release Vote: 1.0.0

Hello,
Thanks for voting on the Allura 1.0.0 Release.

We have 9 +1 votes with 7 binding PMC votes.

(binding)
=========
Dave Brondsema
Peter Hartmann
Wayne Witzel III
Tim Van Steenburgh
Cory Johns
Roberto Galoppini
Rich Bowen

(non-binding)
=============
Rick Copeland
Daniel Hinojosa

PS: Most of the votes were on the secondary thread.  Next time, we'll make
a clearer distinction between the [VOTE] thread vs the [DISCUSSION] thread.

Dave and I have signed the release, which is fine for moving forward, but
more signatures would probably be better and won't hold up the release.
 Just make sure that if you sign the release, you add yourself to the KEYS
file (or let me know and I can add it for you).

I will now work on creating the official [VOTE] thread on the Incubator
general list.

Thanks
Cory Johns