Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pete Thomas <pe...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/19 18:40:44 UTC

any open source projects on M2 for an example ( Cargo ? )

I was looking for some example projects that are using M2 and have a
reasonably comprehensive set of artifacts e.g.

EAR
WARs
JARs

etc.

I read that Cargo was ported to M2 successfully in
http://www3.java.no/JavaZone/2005/presentasjoner/VincentMassol/Javazone2005-From_m1_to_m2.pdf

but when I download Cargo to look at the POM.xml etc, I see it has
project.xml. Any ideas where I can see a decent M2 build.

cheers

Re: any open source projects on M2 for an example ( Cargo ? )

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Yes, moving Pluto 1.1 to trunk is actually up for discussion right now on
the pluto dev list.

Thanks for the plug!

David

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 19/10/05, Pete Thomas <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking for some example projects that are using M2 and have a
> reasonably comprehensive set of artifacts e.g.
>
> EAR
> WARs
> JARs
>
> etc.
>
> I read that Cargo was ported to M2 successfully in
> http://www3.java.no/JavaZone/2005/presentasjoner/VincentMassol/Javazone2005-From_m1_to_m2.pdf
>
> but when I download Cargo to look at the POM.xml etc, I see it has
> project.xml. Any ideas where I can see a decent M2 build.

Are you looking at the svn trunk?  There's plenty of pom.xml's in here:

http://svn.cargo.codehaus.org/cargo/trunk/

Mark

Re: any open source projects on M2 for an example ( Cargo ? )

Posted by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 10/19/05, Pete Thomas <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking for some example projects that are using M2 and have a
> reasonably comprehensive set of artifacts e.g.
>
> EAR
> WARs
> JARs
>
> etc.
>
> I read that Cargo was ported to M2 successfully in
> http://www3.java.no/JavaZone/2005/presentasjoner/VincentMassol/Javazone2005-From_m1_to_m2.pdf
>
> but when I download Cargo to look at the POM.xml etc, I see it has
> project.xml. Any ideas where I can see a decent M2 build.

Vincent made the migration and last time I checked, he was still
maintaining both m1 and m2 builds.

Jerome