Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Ratko Rudič <ra...@pop-tv.si> on 2009/03/24 11:07:12 UTC

Our custom apache module

Hi all,

we have created a really simple apache module that connects to the memcache
server. If found,  it pushes HTML from memeche to the client and if not
apache continues as before.

Does anyone has a spare 5 minutes to throw an eye to the code? It's short,
really and if anything is really wrong, tell me.

Btw, module compiles and works for us, so it does what it is intended to. I'm
just wondering if we missed anything from your experiance.

I'll be replying to this email with a sorce code,

Ratko

Re: Our custom apache module

Posted by Ratko Rudič <ra...@pop-tv.si>.
On Tuesday 24 of March 2009 11:07:12 Ratko Rudič wrote:
> I'll be replying to this email with a sorce code,
>
> Ratko

Here it is,,,

Ratko