Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 09:19:01 UTC

Changing field style on error

You can specify errorStyle on t:message but, is there any way to do
something similar at the fields? For example, I'd like to put red borders on
an inputText with invalid characters. Right now I can use t:message
errorStyle to display a red text message, but I'd also like to change the
field itself.

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Informático + Técnico de Sistemas

Diario: http://juanignaciosl.blogspot.com
Ideas + Ingeniería del Software: http://iiso.blogspot.com/

Fotos (todas): http://www.flickr.com/photos/juanignaciosl
Fotos (selección): http://jpgmag.com/people/juanignaciosl

Re: Changing field style on error

Posted by Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara <ju...@gmail.com>.
I don't really think it fits my needs... statusCss would be a bean level,
but I want it field-grained. And, since I already bind an error message to a
field, I'd like it to get the error automatically...

Posted by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com>.