Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 05:06:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Xuefu Zhang a committer on the Apache
Hive project.

Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!

Thanks.

Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Yin Huai <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by hs...@hortonworks.com.
Congrats Xuefu!

Thanks,
Hari

> On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:28 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Xuefu!
>
> Gunther.
>

> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Bravo Xuefu!
>>
>> -- Lefty
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Zhang Xiaoyu <zhangxiaoyu912@gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations! Xuefu, well deserved!
>>>
>>> Johnny

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by hs...@hortonworks.com.
Congrats Xuefu!

Thanks,
Hari

> On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:28 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Xuefu!
>
> Gunther.
>

> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Bravo Xuefu!
>>
>> -- Lefty
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Zhang Xiaoyu <zhangxiaoyu912@gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations! Xuefu, well deserved!
>>>
>>> Johnny

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Bravo Xuefu!

-- Lefty

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Bravo Xuefu!

Posted by Zhang Xiaoyu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Excellent job Xuefu, congratulations!

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhang Xiaoyu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Xuefu, congrats!

On Nov 4, 2013, at 9:53 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Xuefu!
>

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>   Congratulations Xuefu!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Carl Steinbach <cwsteinbach@gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Xuefu Zhang a committer on the
>> Apache
>>> Hive project.
>>>
>>> Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Xuefu, congrats!

On Nov 4, 2013, at 9:53 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Xuefu!
>

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>   Congratulations Xuefu!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Carl Steinbach <cwsteinbach@gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Xuefu Zhang a committer on the
>> Apache
>>> Hive project.
>>>
>>> Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congratulations Xuefu!

thanks
Prasad