Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Mark.Nelson" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 22:19:45 UTC

Camel-PayPal

Hi,

I want to use camel-paypal component but I didn't find any documentation
that can help me.
I want to do a recurring billing. User subscribes to a service and i want to
bill every period of time.
Also I want to do purchase with credit card.

Is this possible using the camel component?
I didn't find an official version of this component. So I think I need to
build this project  https://github.com/joesan/camel-paypal.

Regards,

Mark Nelson

Re: Camel-PayPal

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There is no camel-paypal component from Apache.

The one you point to is 3rd party and we do not support that from Apache.
You need to get in touch with that 3rd party how to use it etc.

There is a ticket to create a camel-paypal component. But maybe due
licesing its to be hosted at camel-extra.

People should use the voting system in JIRA if they favor a ticket to
be implemented.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Mark.Nelson <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use camel-paypal component but I didn't find any documentation
> that can help me.
> I want to do a recurring billing. User subscribes to a service and i want to
> bill every period of time.
> Also I want to do purchase with credit card.
>
> Is this possible using the camel component?
> I didn't find an official version of this component. So I think I need to
> build this project  https://github.com/joesan/camel-paypal.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark Nelson

Claus Ibsen