Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in> on 2007/06/14 12:46:31 UTC

Exporting Badboy Scripts to JMeter //

[Hye Friends]

I used BadBoy and export the Scripts to JMeter //
I just did the following Capture //

1. Display the Login page.
2. Log on with the User Credentials.
3. After successful Login display the Home Page.

The above worked fine during Capture through BadBoy.

Now the Problem I am facing during the Run in JMeter is :

1. Login page is displayed.
2. Enter valid Username and Password [User defined Error message] is
displayed instead of the Home page after successful login.
3. A Null Pointer Exception is thrown.

Please help how to solve this problem.

Note: The Application is not showing any of the above errors when accessed
directly or through BadBoy.

With thanks
Neeraj c

Re: Exporting Badboy Scripts to JMeter //

Posted by deepak va <de...@hotmail.com>.
Neeraj,

Have you followed these steps.

Add a HTTP Proxy Server.

Work bench -> Non Test Elements -> HTTP Proxy Server.

Now add a recording control to HTTP Proxy Server.

HTTP Proxy Server -> Logic Controller -> Recording Controller

Change your browser connection string as below

--> In LAN settings check the option Use proxy server for your LAN
    in the address type localhost
    in the port give 8080

Once you are done with the browser setting, click start on the HTTP proxy
panel. Now you can access the web pages you are intended to record using the
browser.

Regards
Deepak

Posted by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com>.
Neeraj,

You may find the root cause of problem from Apache log. Can you please
verify Apache's log.

Rushabh

Posted by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in>.

Posted by Giri <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neeraj C <ne...@hcl.in>.
[Hye]

[...]

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

Posted by Giri <gi...@gmail.com>.
Do you see any out of memory error in the Jmeter logs,
you can as well try using the ant build.xml for the test execution.

Posted by "Remmerswaal, Marcel" <ma...@logicacmg.com>.
mem of your client!?! I normall use 50 as max depands on mem en cpu

________________________________

Posted by bhagwan Sahai <bh...@prathamsoftware.com>.
hi,

Posted by "Remmerswaal, Marcel" <ma...@logicacmg.com>.