Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/01 16:47:53 UTC

Want to disable Jenkins except for master and rel/ branches

Hi all,

As we are using Github Action and rarely use Jenkins, I'd like to call
to disable jenkins tasks except for the master and rel/ branches.

- The master branch is actually a development branch, therefore we
need to use Jenkins to upload nightly build to apache maven;

- the rel/* branch are corresponding with our releases, therefore it
also need a nightly build if there is changes.

BTW, our Jenkins tasks have failed for a long period of time. We will
fix it then.

Any suggestions? (will do that  3 days later if there is no objections)

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University