Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pauldale <pa...@traxon.com> on 2006/05/31 16:17:43 UTC

Stomp documentation?

Hi all,

I'm new to activemq and have just done the basic install and producer and
consumer examples. I want to write a producer using stomp (in python) and am
having a great bit of difficulty finding any documentation. The codehaus
stomp site has been down the last couple days and I haven't found any other
useful info.

Does anyone have an URL with any documentation, or links to useful code
regarding the protocol?

Many thanks,

Paul

Re: Stomp documentation?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/31/06, pauldale <pa...@traxon.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to activemq and have just done the basic install and producer and
> consumer examples. I want to write a producer using stomp (in python) and am
> having a great bit of difficulty finding any documentation. The codehaus
> stomp site has been down the last couple days and I haven't found any other
> useful info.

Unfortunately all the Stomp documentation is at codehaus which has had
major hardware issues

While we get the http://stomp.codehaus.org/ site back up you can use the wiki

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/STOMP/Home

--