Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/12/16 14:59:16 UTC

build maven offline

I try to install maven from the cvs src. The computer has no acces to
internet. My problem is that ant -f build-boostrap.xml try to download
dependencies from ibiblio.
Is there a way to use a local directory during my first maven installation
? Or an other install methods ?

Nicolas,

Re: build maven offline

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 08:59, Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com wrote:
> I try to install maven from the cvs src. The computer has no acces to
> internet. My problem is that ant -f build-boostrap.xml try to download
> dependencies from ibiblio.
> Is there a way to use a local directory during my first maven installation
> ? Or an other install methods ?

No, if you want to bootstrap then you have to be online in order to get
any missing dependencies the first time. After you have them all you can
bootstrap offline if you wish.

> Nicolas,

jvz.

Jason van Zyl