Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 09:51:13 UTC

Re: OSGi support

Hi Harald,

I have added OSGI support for DeltaSpike Core, Impl and JPA modules and
deployed them successfully on Karaf. Can you make some tests please ?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-210

Regards,

Charles

Re: OSGi support

Posted by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, we're almost there... There's just another package import
that maven-bundle-plugin doesn't recognize automatically.

See my comment in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-210

By the way, do you deploy your snapshots to a public Maven repository?

If so, I could drop the DeltaSpike job on OPS4J Hudson and grab the
0.4-incubation-SNAPSHOTs from there.

Best regards,
Harald

Re: OSGi support