Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com> on 2022/01/26 18:07:32 UTC

Re: Move Azure, AWS, GCE to the ignite-extensions

Do we know what happened with this thread? I just saw a question in the user list asking about where the ignite-aws-ext module is now that Ignite 2.12 is out.

Regards,
Stephen

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hello Stephen,

I'm planning to release the extensions soon. Tests are OK, however,
some TC Suites still need to be configured.