Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by aaron ai <aa...@apache.org> on 2022/10/21 03:49:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] [RIP-56] Replace Logging Module with Shaded Logback

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

We noticed that the existing logging module is unnecessary, so there is a
proposal to replace it with shaded logback.

You can see more details from
https://www.yuque.com/docs/share/b2594b77-25f1-40a9-aada-5afe5488ce83?#
《RIP-56 Replace Logging Module with Shaded logback》

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Re: [DISCUSS] [RIP-56] Replace Logging Module with Shaded Logback

Posted by lollipop <lo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "zhiliatox@163.com" <zh...@163.com>.
+1
Glad to see this improvment

zhiliatox@163.com

Posted by Xinyu Zhou <yu...@apache.org>.
+1 to remove the logging module. We shouldn't maintain a logging module
since it's not our strength.

Regards,
Xinyu Zhou

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] [RIP-56] Replace Logging Module with Shaded Logback

Posted by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org>.
+1
在 2022-10-21 17:13:59,"fuyou" <fu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by fuyou <fu...@gmail.com>.