Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/14 13:25:10 UTC

New committer and PMC member: Vishanth Balasubramaniam

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Stratos
has asked Vishanth Balasubramaniam to become a committer and PMC member
and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Congratulation and keep up the good work!

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: New committer and PMC member: Vishanth Balasubramaniam

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishanth!

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com>.
Congratulations Vishanth !

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi

Re: New committer and PMC member: Vishanth Balasubramaniam

Posted by Dinithi De Silva <di...@wso2.com>.
Congratulations Vishanth...!!!

Posted by Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com>.
Congratulations Vishanth!!!