Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Mollitor <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/28 20:32:19 UTC

NIFI-5452: Allow For Ignoring Block Locality When Writing to HDFS

I've been working on this effort for more than a year.  I'm hoping someone
can assist me in getting it over the finish line.

PR needs a review.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3652

Thanks!

Re: NIFI-5452: Allow For Ignoring Block Locality When Writing to HDFS

Posted by David Mollitor <da...@gmail.com>.
Sigh.

Please ignore that previous email.  Obviously sent to the wrong mailing
list.

Thanks.