Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2005/12/03 02:18:48 UTC

Moved SMTP transport out of sandbox

I just applied the SMTP patches from Rick McGuire, and moved the SMTP
transport out of sandbox/mail and into modules/javamail-transport.  I
also repackaged it into org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp
because org.apache.geronimo.mail is already used by the mail module
and it is bad form to split packages across modules.

Rick said he as tested transport has been tested on a few mail
servers, but more testing would be good.  Also I don't think the code
supports SMTP auth yet.

How do we package this with the server?

-dain