Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Kaeshammer, Miriam" <mi...@sap.com> on 2017/11/02 15:49:18 UTC

Release of uimaFIT 2.3.1

Hi all,

We would like to use uimaFIT 2.3.1<https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit> (as it fixes bugs in 2.3.0), however, it is not available on Maven Central: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.uima/uimafit-core It is also not listed on the UIMA download page: https://uima.apache.org/downloads.cgi

When will uimaFit 2.3.1 be available on Maven Central?

Thank you!
Miriam

Re: Release of uimaFIT 2.3.1

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Dear Miriam,

thanks for your interest in uimaFIT 2.3.1. It is indeed time to get back to preparing this release... in particular now that another bug was found in the selectAt method in 2.3.0. I cannot promise a timeline, but I'll give it a bump on my priority list. Actually, I need to check back what went wrong when I last attempted to do a new uimaFIT release...

Best,

-- Richard