Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de> on 2006/05/24 11:10:38 UTC

inputcalendar - date conversion bug found

Hi,
I'm facing the following problem:

<t:inputCalendar
    id="calendar"
    value="#{toDoBean.deadlineDate}"
    renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"
    renderAsPopup="true"
    popupDateFormat ="#{bundle.dateformat}" />

where bundle.dateformat = dd/MM/yyyy

-->  When I enter a date (using either the popup or the input), for
example 31/12/2006 I get 12/07/2008 instead.
       The problem is that the conversion seems to work with MM/dd/yyyy
ignoring my datepattern.

Am I doing something very wrong here or is there a problem with this
component? I get no javascript errors ...

Greets hans

Re: inputcalendar - date conversion bug found

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
can you open an issue on it ?
inputDate for instance doesn't allow you to use "31" for a month value

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18